EVERS LETTER #2 b
1. Open the document above and type in your name, address, certified mail number, and date at top of page.
2. Fill in the date, certified mail number and proof of delivery signature on page 3, the paragraph talking about the previously sent Evers Letter #2 a.
3. Type your first name, middle initial, and last name under your signature line at end of letter.
4. Print your personalized Letter of Lawful Notification
5. Print Governor Evers' Oath of Office, Title 18, Title 42, and Emergency Order #1.
Write EXHIBIT A on the top of Emergency Order #1.
6. Sign Letter of Lawful Notification
7. Copy Letter of Lawful Notification for your records.
8. Attach a copy of your Affidavit of Status to the back of this Letter of Lawful Notification.
9. Put Letter of Lawful Notification, Affidavit of Status, and all other enclosures in a 9" x 12" envelope.
10. Send all as certified mail with proof of delivery.