GOVERNOR TONY EVERS LETTER #1 B
1. Fill in personal information, Certified Mail number, and date on top of page 1.
2. Find the paragraph that begins with "HALE v. HENKE". You will need to personalize 3 things in the paragraph that follows. Type in the date you sent the Evers Letter #1a, type in the certified mail number that was used for it, and type in the name of the person who signed it's proof of delivery.
3. Print Lawful Notification Letter.
4. Sign your name with middle initial on last page.
5. Make a copy of the full letter and enclosures for your file.
6. Attach copy of your Affidavit of Status to the back of the Lawful Notification Letter.
7. Print copies of Tony Evers' Oath of Office and Title 18 and Title 42 Federal Law from website.
8. Enclose Letter with attached Affidavit, Copy of Tony Evers' Oath of Office and copy of Title 18 and Title 42 Federal Law in a "9x12" envelope.
9. Mail out certified mail with return receipt as proof of service.
10. Wait for response.